Go there, and do as the instructions say.
When my art was stolen, I got the post reported, and it was taken down. Don’t worry, it doesn’t just take down the sources post, but it takes down all the reblogged posts too.
Please give this a reblog, many artists out there may not know this is here.
And remember, ask permission before sharing, or don’t post it.
THIS IS IMPORTANT THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
Below is a list of NijiAka pixiv artists who forbid the reposting of their art that I’ve compiled at sicariorum's request. It's by no means comprehensive (I only checked the first five pages of NijiAka art with over 100 bookmarks), but it's a start. Please refrain from reposting or reblogging reposted art by these artists. Thank you.
This is actually a really hard question
Top 3 favourite artists
My actual top has Azuma and Ohtaka but I already mentionned them in the previous answers, so I’ll pick another 3!
1. André Geerts : I don’t know if his comic books got translated to English, but Jojo is actually my top fave comic ever. I used to borrow them at the city library when I was a child and actually 2 summers ago I borrowed them again and I still love it just as much!! I like the art sooo much especially from the first book, where everything is hand coloured. It goes digital later on but the colours on his watercolour drawings are soo nice
2. rod4817a : I don’t have any definite faves so I’ll pick some of the moment. I love how this person colours!! I don’t really know how to explain it but please go take a look!!! They’re so bold and beautiful
3. karekkkk : Look at how they draw bodies!!! Isn’t it the cutest thing ever!!!!!
ALSO SINCE I’M ON THIS TOPIC there’s this one comic. Please read it if you can read japanese. Or just look at it and try to make out what’s going on. Because I love it so much. Please……………(R15)
Thank you very much!! I’m so glad!!
8. What is your favourite piece that you have done?
You probably noticed that I never really draw a picture, so there’s not really any. But I’ll say I like how Akashi and Kise turned out in the soccer AU the most!! I wish I had patience to draw anymore damn
25. Draw a picture!
Kazuchan for you
You’re welcome hahahah <33 moko so cute nyahaha. What’s a 4koma…4panel comic? Thanks for answering
waaa it was you!! ♡ yeah!! it’s a 4 panel comic :3
Waking up and seeing this just killed me. I myself don’t know much on Magi but i simply adore your style (And those ideas fff) Thank you very much for answering this. (And drawing baby Aka with Nijiii *o*)
You’re welcome!! Magi is really great!! I’m really far behind but the plot and art are both amazing you should really read it when you have time!!
22. List at least one of your “artspirations.”
This might be really obvious but Shinobu Ohtaka (Magi, Sumomomo). I buy the Magi volumes so everytime i buy a new one it takes me like 2 weeks to read it because i look at every page for like 5 minutes laugh. I love how she can draw every body type so well!! And while it is very stylized the anatomy and everything is so solid. I said this in so many questions but i like that kind of stuff a lot. A balance between realistic and stylized.
25. Draw a picture!
I remember that once you drew nijimura and baby kisekis as siblings. It was really cute!! ⁽⁽◝( •௰• )◜⁾⁾≡₍₍◞( •௰• )◟₎₎
THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE ANSWERING QUESTIOns
1. When did you get into art?
As far as I can remember, I’ve been drawing since I can hold a pencil. I still remember when I wasn’t of age to go to school yet I would hang out at my grandparents’ and draw Pokemon, and also during my sister’s swimming class I sat on the bench drawing. But I think I started to draw seriously around 5 years ago.
2. What art-related sites have you ever signed up for?
The first one is DeviantArt. Then I was on TegakiE and Mangabullet for quite a while O: Then Drawr… I had a Pixiv but I just started to post on it last year because it’s intimidating lol…I joined Anipan when it came out but I never really did much on it. I think that’s it!!
3. Show us your oldest piece of art you have on hand.
4. What defines your artistic style?
This question is kind of hard to answer about myself. Not really visually-wise, I think my drawing style is more suited for drawing comics than illustrations. I love drawing character interactions so much!!! I wish I could draw something that’s not dumb someday.
25. Draw a picture!